Saturday, November 25, 2017

WTF moments

            I FINALLY remembered my password for my blog!! Hallelujah! I had so much fun on this blog before so I am REALLY going to try to keep it up. I have had so many WTF moments lately that I am seriously thinking I am losing it. Like, I go to town for something specific and I come home with a bunch of stuff and that one thing I needed, I didn't get. WTF? We all have those WTF moments right? I probably say it out loud a little too often but sometimes it just slips out. Like diarrhea of the mouth. I guess that is part of getting old. No filter.

           I wish I had written down all the WTF moments in my life. I probably could have had a best seller by now. Like the time this lady was walking around with baby birds in her purse because she rescued them and was going to raise them. In. Her. Purse. No lie. I thought WTF. Didn't say it until after she left. Another time, when this orange guy was elected president. That was more of a WTAF moment. I actually said THAT out loud. I saw Elvis one day leaving Dunkin Donuts and getting into his 18 wheeler. I was like, WTF, that's where Elvis has been all this time!

My favorite thing to shout WTF about are infomercials. WHO WRITES THIS SHIT AND MAKES MONEY FOR IT??? Take a look and tell me you don't think WTF?

REALLY? I dare you not to say WTF

            I try to censor my WTF moments but for real, I just can't some times. I actually feel better after I say it. Like a cleanse. I have a potty mouth. I know I do. I will never be one of those people who say "oh gosh darn it." I just won't.

Have a great day, All!!! Talk to you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment